Attract prospects. Delight customers. Turn every touch point into an opportunity. Boost sales! Close more deals. Purchase Microsoft Dynamics CRM System from Apps4Rent. Microsoft Dynamics CRM software system is the tool which every businesses should provide to their workforce belonging to marketing, sales, customer support, or customer relationship management departments, to streamline customer relationship management procedure, discover hidden potential within their customer base, optimize sales efforts, increase sales close rates, and gain real-time insight. Apps4Rent recommends it and offers it too its customers at value prices without compromising on support and service.
What is a CRM System?
CRM System is a flexible and affordable customer relationship management software that reaches out to every aspect of the customer cycle, i.e., customer acquisition, retention, and value. This includes your sales, marketing, and service activities. Microsoft Dynamics CRM software system drives constant and measurable enhancements in all of your customer business processes with the help of tools and technology such as Microsoft Office and Outlook that you are familiar with. With its easy interface and low price, Dynamics CRM is also suitable as a small business CRM software.
CRM Systems for Small Business from Apps4Rent
• Value—Apps4Rent offers CRM Systems at a low-monthly price starting at $34.95 per user/per month. Everything is taken care of including training, licensing, administration, deployment, and maintenance, within this bare minimum price. Now you know why small businesses choose us for hosting CRM Systems!
• Pay-as-you-use pricing model—Apps4Rent doesn’t believe in tying up their customers with long-term contracts. We provide CRM Systems for small business as well as to other medium and large business on pay-as-you-use pricing model. This means, any time if you want you can cancel your contract with us if not satisfied and get back your money within 30 days.
• Productivity —Microsoft Dynamics CRM System Software helps boost productivity and build a connected company that is set to satisfy your customers. The result is a convincing and appealing business experience for your clients.
• Familiarity —Microsoft Dynamics CRM System Software is compatible with its sibling products such as Microsoft Outlook and SharePoint, thus offering you familiar work environment and a better collaboration and customer and email management solution; all in one console.
• Cloud Experience—Microsoft Dynamics CRM Software System from Apps4Rent provides you with a cloud environment, where you data is stored safely. Moreover, CRM in the cloud means less IT upfront cost and less maintenance overheads.
• Global Presence—CRM System Software allows your team members to access the tool from around the globe, thus allowing them to collaborate, communicate, and drive results worldwide.
• Business Insights—With intuitive dashboards, Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides your users with a whole host of information visualization and business intelligence capabilities which can be used to gather precise, up-to-date information— be it targets, sales forecasts, quotas, promotions, customer buying patterns, so on and so forth.
• Extended CRM —With Extended CRM, companies can not only manage their customer relationship but can also manage their relationship with vendors, contractors, partners, suppliers, to name a few. Apps4Rent charge no additional fees to add this extended CRM service.
• 24/7 support and service—Apps4Rent offers 24/7 support and service via chat, email and phone and sees to it Dynamics CRM solution works right for you.
• No set up—Apps4Rent charges no set up fee on its hosted CRM system.
Why hosted CRM System Software from Apps4Rent!
Top-class customer experience can be achieved only if your staff has the right tools. Give the right tools to your workforce and see the wonders it plays in the form of return on investment (ROI). The equation is plain. The more efficient a company is at serving its customers the larger the ROI. And as competition strengthens an investment in Microsoft CRM System isn’t a choice but a requirement for growth-minded companies.